These are quotes and phrases that have been below the title of my main web page. I thought they were funny (that's why I put them up there in the first place), so I've preserved them here in a flight of rampant egotism. Heh. Joking. Here they are: (the list'll be kinda small for a while)
- And the kangaroos will wax the skies of the bashing sally clams.
- A desperate, moral alternative to LSD
If I was not so weak,|
If I was not so cold,
If I was not so scared of
being broken growing old
I would be|
I would be
- From Jars of Clay song "Frail"
- For when reality hurts
- Jeeze are there a lot of people. How am I supposed to get to know all of you?
- Forget the promises of virtual reality programs. To have a "rich, immersive user experience", go live
- Bonus quote (I'm not sure who said it): You mean to tell me that those old ladies in Palm Beach can play 15 bingo cards simultaneously - but can't punch a ballot!?!
- Uh, waitress? Check please!
- Happy Rebirthday (the Easter subtitle special)
- Welcome to chaos
- I've been too busy growing up to notice that I haven't
- Uranium, the other, other, other white meat
- You only live twice, but diamonds are forever. Oh, that's fair
- A little masochism never hurt anybody (2003 ???? -- 2004 0430)
| < Back to main index > |